In this article, I am sharing how you can book an appointment for Aadhar card enrolment. This article is especially for those people who are busy and don’t want to stand in a huge line of peoples to apply for Aadhar. UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has added an option on their site through which you can easily fix an appointment online. So, guys scroll down and follow the below procedures to book an appointment and save your time.
Aadhaar Card Appointment: Book an Appointment for Aadhar Enrolment
- Firstly, you have to visit official website of UIDAI, https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/
- Now you will see a form as shown in below image
- You have to provide few details like your name, email ID, mobile number, no of persons, etc
- On the next page, select enrolment centre option, select your state/UT, District/City, Centre, Locality/Area
- Now select date and time and then enter verification code
- Hit the “Fix Appointment Option.”
- You will get an enrolment slip, take the print out of that slip.
- Now carry the appointment slip with all the required documents to the enrolment centre.
How to Reschedule or Cancel Appointment?
If you are not able to appear on the preferred date and time then you can change the time or cancel the appointment by following these steps.
- It’s very easy, just visit https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/
- You will see Reschedule/Cancel option, click on that
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Now enter your taken number which you received at the time of booking an appointment.
- You need to click on “Reschedule/Cancel” button again.
- Bingo; you will be able to select another date/time OR you can also cancel the registration process.
Hope, this article was helpful to book an appointment online. Don’t forget to share this news with your friends, because sharing is caring.