Have you applied for Aadhar card & still you do not receive it. Do you know that you can check the status of your application online? If you are not getting your Aadhar card from too many months, then you can check the status by using simple methods. But you should have acknowledgement slip. Otherwise, you can not check. In this article, I will discuss how to check Aadhar card status online?
What is an Acknowledgement Slip?
When you submit your application form for Aadhar enrolment, then you will get a slip which known as acknowledgement slip. At the top of acknowledgement, slip contains 14 digit EID number and 14 digit time & date of enrolment that will be used to check Aadhar status. So keep it safe until the time you do not receive the original one.
How To Check Aadhar Card Status Online?
After the applying for Aadhar card, it may take about 90 days to receive. You can check the status at any time; without any limitation.
- First of all, visit UIDAI official website from here
- Now check you Aadhar acknowledgement slip where contains 14 digit enrolment number & 14 digit date & time of enrolment.
- Enter these two number in EID & Date/Time box respectively
- Type the security code captcha in the box
- Now check your Adhaar status.
This status checking process is only for new application. It will reveal your Aadhar enrolment application status.
Know Aadhar Card Status Through SMS / Message
It is another simple option to get your Aadhar status. Just follow the below steps
- Compose a message like “UID<space>STATUS<space><14 digit enrolment number>”. For an example: UID STATUS 123456789 and send it to 51969
- You need to send this SMS from your registered number
- If your Aadhar has been generated, you will get Aadhar number on your mobile.
If your Aadhar is not generated then you will receive only current status. Once you have got the number, you can download Aadhar Card from here.